Job Code 1092
Mechanical Design Engineer in Lewes
up to £35,000 per annum
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a new role? Do you have Mechanical Design experience and the ability to utilise CAD tools?
This growing manufacturing business is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team at a time of unprecedented growth.
What will you be doing as a Mechanical Design Engineer?
- Design using sheet metal
- Design mounted brackets
- 3D modelling using CAD software
- Developing cable assemblies and wiring diagrams
- Liaising with customers
- Working across internal departments
Who are we looking for?
- HNC/HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working in mechanical design team
- AutoCAD LT2004
- 3D CAD software ie: Pro Engineer, SolidWorks or Catia
- Experience of testing is highly desirable as is working within an ISO accredited environment
- Additional languages are also beneficial
What’s in it for you?
- Contributory pension
- 22 days holiday rising to 27 days with service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free parking
- Flexibility within core hours
- Hours of work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →