1199 - Membership Team Manager
Membership Team Manager
£35,000-£40,000 per annum + commission (£10,000-£15,000)
GoGecko is working in Partnership with Clarity Environmental Ltd to find an outstanding Membership Team Manager.
A bit about Clarity
Clarity is an award winning UK business providing recycling, recovery and trading solutions to a range of large well-known brands. We are a Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic fast track 100, have been named in the inspire Britain report and have also been recognised as one of the top 32 sustainable businesses to look out for in
We are proud of what we have achieved but we couldn’t have done it without our people. Our team is our most important asset and none of the good stuff we achieve would be possible without them.
Are you up for the challenge of joining our team in this critical role?
What will you be doing as a Membership Team Manager?
- Team Manager for a team of 2 Account Executives
- Managing and developing high level customer accounts, including well-known brands
- Visiting clients and building exceptional relationships
- Onboarding new clients and collaborating with the sales team
- Meeting individual KPI’s and ensuring the team hit their KPI’s
- Integrating and validating client data with the team
- Keeping up to date with compliance and legislative changes
- Presenting this to clients and ensuring they understand any impacts
What are we looking for in a Membership Team Manager?
- Team management experience, including setting KPI’s and performance management
- Used to meeting and exceeding targets and KPI’s
- Proven track record of exceptional client retention
- Proven track record of ability to upsell
- Managing high net worth accounts within a business to business environment
- Commercial awareness along with a curiosity and interest in learning
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams
- High level of numeracy
- Driving License
- Degree or equivalent
- Ability to handle and segment data
- An interest in the environment and sustainability
- Advanced use of Excel including formulae and pivot tables
- Technical account management experience
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service.
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with a paid lunch break
- Looking after your mind and body with regular PT sessions and yoga
- Monthly wellbeing incentives where you can earn points to trade as extra holiday
- Time out to give back to charity – we give a percentage of our profits to charity every year
- Commitment to the London living wage
- Fantastic training and development and off-site team building days
- Staff bake offs – participate or just enjoy
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!