National Account Manager – Worthing Head Office
Salary up to £60,000 plus bonus
Are you an established National Account Manager used to managing high level relationships within the FMCG sector? Are you looking for a new role working with a well-known brand in a growth market? This would suit an Account Manager or Sales Manager used to building and leveraging Head Office relationships in the FMCG or SDA sector. SDA experience is highly desirable.
This role is part of the senior management team and has the potential to offer a career path to National Accounts Controller and Commercial Director.
What will you be doing as a National Account Manager for us?
- Managing the diverse portfolio of existing client relationships
- You will operate across our clients’ business functions maintaining and building contacts including Buying, Trading, Finance, Merchandising, Supply Chain and Quality
- Creating a pipeline of leads and effectively managing them
- Presenting to new contacts within existing clients and prospects
- Planning and executing strategically to ensure accounts are maximised
- Conducting review meetings with key clients, presenting performance analysis and future plan to maximise brand performance
- Store visits to review products, service, and figures
- Liaising with the regional sales team
- Attendance at Trade shows
- Increasing your knowledge and keeping up to date on changes and developments internally and externally
- Managing your time – we don’t micromanage
What we are looking for?
- Proven experience managing, developing, and winning large National Accounts
- Ability to understand P & L calculations and business finance
- Interpreting clients accounts data
- Exceptional communication both written and spoken
- Ability to put together PowerPoint presentations
- Willing to travel as this is a national position requiring time away from home
- Background in FMCG is essential
- You will have drive and ambition and be a natural influencer
- A people person who works well with the wider team both internally and externally
- High level business to business experience
- Gravitas to communicate at mid to C- suite level
- Creative and entrepreneurial approach
- Organised approach to managing sales leads
- Ability to close in a highly competitive industry
- Curiosity – what makes you tick? What makes our customers tick?
- Share our values
What’s in it for you?
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, this increases with service
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Training and clear career path for the right person
- Bonus based on agreed targets
- Work from home or office with 2/3 days a month in Worthing Head office
- Lap-top and mobile
- Contributory pension
- Off- site team building days
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short, if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.