Job Code 1110
up to £57,000 per annum
Are you a Network Engineer looking for a new position? This is a new role due to business expansion for an IT Management and support business. They are people focused and the business is driven by customer focus and quality delivery.
As a Network Engineer you will be joining a growing company who are expanding year on year. Great benefits including time back in lieu, remote working option and an extra day off at Christmas.
What will you be doing as a Network Engineer?
- Presales and tech requirements customer calls
- Creation of design documents
- Install and configure platform for customers
- Training and delivery to customers
- Help support team both with knowledge and assistance
- Travelling onsite to install and support
Who are we looking for?
- Networks background CCNP level or equivalent
- Previous experience working with consultancies
- Ability to deal with customers
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages Python or similar
Highly desirable but not essential:
- Experience of automation tools
- Degree in Computer Science of similar
- Ability to deliver 3rd line support
What’s in it for you?
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days with service
- Pension and Private Health Care
- Cycle to work and Childcare vouchers
- Extra day at Christmas
- Remote working option
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form →