1182 - Office Administrator
Up to £18,000
Office administrator. Are you organised with great communication skills? Do you have good IT skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail? The right attitude is more important than experience. This could also lead to an apprenticeship and further training. This role sits in the Business support and Finance team.
What will you be doing as an office administrator?
- Office support
- Creating projects and tasks
- Managing travel arrangements
- Arranging meetings via remote conference call.
- Process license orders
- Raising purchase orders and invoices using Quickbooks
- Updating contact data in CRM and Quickbooks
- Looking after building maintenance and facilities
- Liaising with suppliers and managing agents
What are we looking for?
- Positive, flexible, proactive attitude with a strong sense of responsibility to ensure the highest standards are met throughout the business
- High attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- A good level of numeracy
- Good IT skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to establish and maintain effective administration processes
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Calm, organised and able to work well within a team
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload
- Knowledge/qualification in Accounting
- Previous use of CRM/Database applications
What’s in it for you?
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- up to 25 days Holiday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!