1236 - OperationsAssistant
Up to £25,000 per annum
Operations Assistant. Are you an experienced assistant or administrator looking for your next challenge? Do you have strong communications skills, good problem-solving abilities and a keen eye for detail? Join a growing award-winning, full-service marquee and event management company that has grown into one of the largest providers in London and the South East.
What will you be doing as an Operations Assistant?
- As an Operations Assistant, you will be preparing and managing the work schedule
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and team to ensure the schedule is effective
- Administration of vehicle documentation
- Ensuring compliant paperwork
- Coordinating weekly and monthly and more long-term jobs
- Vehicle management
- Job documentation management
- Assist with the project management of workflow tasks
- Reporting and analytics on jobs
What are we looking for in an Operations Assistant?
- Effective communicator (both internally and externally)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of MS Office 365.
- Can-do attitude and a good problem-solver
- Calm under pressure with a flexible approach to work
- Full UK drivers license
What’s in it for you?
- Progression and development opportunities
- Time off in lieu
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to paid for wellbeing and counselling
- Travel opportunities across the South East
- Barbeques and regular staff events
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.