1260 - Operations Manager
£40,000-60,000 per annum
Operations Manager Shoreham-by-Sea
GoGecko is working in partnership with A Greener Alternative to find the perfect candidate to join their fantastic team.
A bit about A Greener Alternative:
A Greener Alternative has the ambition to provide ecological heating that doesn’t cost the earth. They promote, install and service Green heating solutions to private homes, stately homes, National Trust properties and other commercial sites, including farms and zoos across the South East of the UK. These solutions have a myriad of advantages, including supplying heating to rural settings with no access to the gas main supply.
They have an established reputation within the southeast for designing and installing integrated heating systems of the highest efficiency. Their reputation for quality installations is strengthened by their customer network and the well-built links they have established with system manufacturers, architects, national parks, and more.
If you are a Project or Operations Manager and have technical experience within Heating or Plumbing, you can join this established company dedicated to making the world a greener place through their innovative heating solutions. Are you ready to help take this company to the next level, while being supported and given autonomy from day 1?
What will you be doing?
As an Operations Manager you will be
- Ordering materials – managing suppliers, deliveries and monitoring prices.
- Managing installations – scheduling install, assigning engineers, overseeing project timeline and budget.
- Undertaking project review once installations take place.
- Managing installation engineers, including setting KPIs.
- Managing customer liaison throughout the projects.
What are we looking for in an Operations Manager?
- Technical experience in plumbing/heating.
- Highly organised with good time management.
- Strong people skills.
- Experience of managing staff.
What’s in it for you?
- Specialist and manufacturer training.
- Vehicle, phone, and laptop.
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 8 am to 4.30 pm.
- 27 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Flexibility to work from home hybrid
- Parking on site
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.