1235 - Operations Manager
Up to £35,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking for your next challenge? Do you have experience managing projects and strategies and motivating a team to achieve objectives? Join a growing award-winning, full-service marquee and event management company that has grown into one of the largest providers in London and the South East.
What will you be doing as an Operations Manager?
- Project Managing the efficient construction and dismantling of marquee structures on designated jobs to ensure they are delivered on time, to specification and to budget.
- Leading by example and motivating the team.
- Safeguard health and safety both off and on site.
- Take overall responsibility on site for client liaison.
- Managing the Operations team, tasks, roles
- Recruiting and onboarding new team members
- Acting as the main point person on site, ensuring that all personnel are supported to carry out each job as professionally and efficiently as possible following all company policies.
- Growth of job Gross Profit Margin.
What are we looking for in an Operations Manager?
- Strong communicator (both internally and externally)
- Good leadership skills with the ability to delegate
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office 365.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Can-do attitude and a good problem-solver
- Calm under pressure with a flexible approach to work
- Full UK drivers’ license
What’s in it for you?
- Progression and development opportunities
- 10% bonus based on hitting agreed KPI’s
- Time off in lieu
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to paid for wellbeing and counselling
- Travel opportunities across the South East
- Barbeques and regular staff events
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.