1179 - Plumbing and Heating Engineer
Plumbing and Heating Engineer
£40,000 per annum
Are you an experienced plumbing and heating engineer? Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with progressive heating technology and either enhance your experience or learn new skills? This is an award winning and accredited business on a mission to promote, install and service greener heating alternatives to domestic homes, stately homes, National Trust properties and other commercial sites including farms and zoos. You work in a small team where no one day is the same. This is a growing business where hard work is valued and rewarded.
What will you be doing as a plumbing and heating engineer?
- Installing renewable heating systems.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in plumbing and heating but no necessary experience in installation of renewable heating systems as training will be provided.
- Drivers’ licence is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team but also on your own
What’s in it for you?
- Specialist and manufacturers training
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
- Weekend working optional
- 27 days holiday including bank holidays
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.