Procurement Coordinator in Brighton
£23,000 + bonus up to £10,000
Do you want to work as a Procurement Coordinator for a company where you are at the heart of everything they do? Are you are a great communicator with excellent organisational skills? Do you have the ability to be calm under pressure and work as part of a team?
This is a growing SME with an ethical, caring and honest approach to their business and their people with lots of opportunity.
What will you be doing as a Procurement Coordinator?
- Communicating with suppliers regarding documentation
- Negotiating costs
- Building relationships with sellers
- Seamlessly communicating with internal sales departments
- Liaising with the team to ensure the right buyers and sellers are primed for their clients
- Procurement administration
- Keeping the process on time and to schedule
What we are looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and plan time effectively to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Energy, determination, and enthusiasm
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Knowledge of the waste compliance industry
- Knowledge of environmental regulations
- Experience of working in the waste compliance industry
- Previous experience in procurement/buying coordination administration
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Paid lunch breaks
- Office dog
- Training and development
- Off- site team building days
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short, if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.