1281 - Project Manager
£40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next challenge? Are you used to running end-to-end projects in small or medium sized companies? Do you have experience using MS Dynamics and are able to achieve deadlines? Join a forward-thinking, established and growing company in the events industry with head offices in Hove. They will give you all the tools and resources you need to thrive, including flexible working and mental health support.
What will you be doing?
As a Project Manager you will be:
- Bring structure and governance to a growing portfolio of projects
- Helping the company and clients realise project requirements
- Having a helicopter view on dependencies across projects
- Lead end-to-end delivery of projects
- Ensure compliance and risk assessments are performed
- You will be working on interesting projects across the business
What are we looking for in a Project Manager?
- Experience running end-to-end IT projects independently in small/medium-sized businesses
- Familiarity with MS Office including Visio, Planner, Dynamics and CRM systems
- Collaborative in nature
- Able to push back on ideas
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- A proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects and change requests
- Able to respond quickly to needs, schedules and priorities
- Experience managing workshops to explore/define processes at all stages
- Experience producing business cases like identifying and managing stakeholders, researching solutions, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working policy including remote work
- Travel opportunities for work events
- Generous pension scheme and private healthcare
- Professional development opportunities
- Mental Health Matters policy
- A culture promoting health
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to the Brighton living wage
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.