Job Code 1094
Project Manager in Lewes
up to £45,000 per annum
Are you a Project Manager experienced in Software and or Electronics products development? This is an exciting time to join this company as they are investing in their project management team.
You will have previous project management experience within a software and/or electronics environment and be able to manage the whole life cycle of a project. As a Project Manager you can be client or business led and time scales vary from days to years, so this would be ideal if you love variety, pace and owning your own work.
What will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Managing software and electronics development projects through their life cycle
- Project planning utilising Microsoft Project
- Coordinating resources
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Chairing meetings
- Driving collaboration between departments
- Managing relevant stakeholders both internally and externally
- Recommending improvements
Who are we looking for?
- Proven track record of managing complex technical projects involving electronics, mechanics and software.
- The ability to develop specs and project charters
- Experienced in customer relationship management.
- Love delivering projects along with managing internal relationships and resources.
- Some knowledge of Agile is highly desirable as is the ability to speak French or German.
- Some national and international travel will be expected.
What’s in it for you?
- Contributory pension
- Health care
- 22 days holiday rising to 27 with service
- Free parking
- National and International travel
- Flexibility within core hours
- Hours of work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →