1228 - Quality Engineer
Up to £30,000 per annum
Are you a Quality Engineer? Do you have a HNC in Engineering and good knowledge on the 8D problem-solving process? DO you have good working knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001? Would you like to work for a company who will value you and look after you long term? This is an excellent time to join as they are modernising processes, growing and developing new products.
What will you be doing as a Quality Engineer?
- As a Quality Engineer, you will measure, analyse and report on vendor non-conformances
- Respond to production and customer reports of non-conformances as required.
- Perform or coordinate visual inspection\electronic testing to determine whether items are conforming or non-conforming.
- Follow 8D process for customer/internal non-conformances/problems, including:
- Carry out/Coordinate actions required for containment of materials.
- Carry out failure root cause analysis.
- Develop and implement permanent corrective actions and actions to prevent recurrence.
- Visit and correspond with Vendors as required
- Collate IMDS data and maintain associated databases
- Execute Internal and Vendor audits in accordance with audit plans
- Represent quality at production meetings on a rota basis
- Establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving processes
What are we looking for in a Quality Engineer?
- HNC or equivalent in engineering related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Experience of collecting technical data, authenticating and recording the data and maintaining databases.
- Inspection of electronic and mechanical parts, PCB, Wiring and Final assemblies.
- Interpretation of part and assembly documentation, Mechanical CAD Drawings, BOM’s, WI’s.
- Good knowledge of 8D problem solving process.
- Experienced in the implementation and improvement of quality processes.
- Computer Literate, able to create & maintain MS word, excel & PowerPoint documents to high standard
- Excellent standards of verbal and written communication.
- DMAIC Methodology
- REACH Legislation for Electrical Products
- Internal Auditing experience
- IMDS experience
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Profit-related bonus
- Parking onsite
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.