1218 - Repair Technician
Up to o£25,000 per annum
Are you a repair technician or have some experience of electronics? Are you an enthusiastic team-player with a keen eye for detail and sound knowledge of components? Would you like to work for a company who will value you and look after you long term? This is an excellent time to join as they are modernising processes, growing and developing new products. Training will be offered if you only have limited experience with hardware/electronics.
What will you be doing as a Repair Technician?
- As a repair technician, you will be repairing and testing PCB assemblies and final product to specification
- Carrying out quality checks
- Having a flexible approach to daily duties and training
- Properly look after tools and equipment supplied
- Having a good work ethic and positive approach to all tasks
- Attending and contributing to improvement meetings as required
- Following Health & Safety guidelines
Who are we looking for in a Repair Technician?
- Minimum HNC/HND/OND in Electronics/relevant electronic discipline.
- Analogue and Digital Electronics.
- 3 years electronics repair, test and engineering experience within a relevant manufacturing environment.
- Can Test, Diagnose and Repair to component level.
- Expertise in hand soldering and use of rework station.
- Can understand circuit diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Experience in the handling of electronic assemblies (ESD, EOS, safe handling).
- Understanding of relevant procedures, standards, engineering and technical documentation
- Knowledge of components, resistor colour codes and component polarities
- Attention to detail with good hand skills and eyesight
- Enthusiastic and able to use own initiative
- A thorough awareness of any safety issues
- Computer literate and experience of using common test equipment
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Profit-related bonus
- Parking onsite
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.