Job Code 1086
Repair Technician in Lewes, East Sussex
up to £25,000 per annum
Are you a Repair Technician looking for a new role? Do you have electronic repair, test and engineering experience within a manufacturing environment?
This growing manufacturing business is looking for a Repair Technician to repair and test PCB assemblies and final products.
What will you be doing as a Repair Technician?
- Test, Diagnose and Repair PCB assemblies to component level
- Reading and interpreting PCB drawings
- Checking and diagnosing Faults
- Hand soldering to a high level
- Maintain critical quality requirements
- Liaise Internally across departments
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum HNC/HND/OND in Electronics or relevant discipline
- An interest in repair and the ability to diagnose faults
- Some interest in building and working with hardware in your spare time is desirable
- Expertise in hand soldering & use of re-work station (IPC certification an advantage)
- Good attention to detail, hand skills and eyesight as this is intricate work
- Preferred – IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- Preferred – IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldering Electrical & Electronic Assemblies
- Experience in handling electronic assemblies
What’s in it for you?
- Contributory pension
- 22 days holiday
- Free parking
- Flexibility within core hours
- Hours of work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →