1204 - Revit Technician
£23,000 to £26,000
Do you have experience with Revit either through work or self-taught and are looking for a Revit Technician role? Do you have good working knowledge of AutoCad and awareness of construction regulations? Are you able to think critically and come up with suitable solutions by communicating effectively with different teams? Join a growing SME where you will play a key role in the company and will be able to learn from a very experienced team. You may be finishing a building apprenticeship and or looking for a role within an environment where practical and sustainable building solutions are crucial.
What will you be doing as a Revit Technician?
- As a Revit Technician, you will be preparing designs, drawings and illustrations using AutoCad and Revit
- Collaborating as part of the project team
- Detailing drawings
- Ensure everything is ready from a design perspective for a start on site
- Some understanding of planning procedures to be able to assist
- Attend meetings as and when required
- Liaise with external consultants
What are we looking for?
- Good working knowledge of AutoCad
- Experience using Revit for architectural modelling
- Proficient in AutoCAD for 2D drawings
- Appreciation of the importance of working to in-house “CAD standards”
- Awareness of the use of Revit for outputting of schedules for efficiency, and the importance of the information modelled
- A full appreciation of the importance of accuracy in architectural drawings, and how drawings are used
- Self-aware, understanding how you learn and be able to express this
- Interested in buildings and design
- Critical thinker- in terms of approach to their work but also interactions with colleagues, clients and design teams ensuring clarity in output, goals and communication
- Awareness of building regulations
- Share our values.
- Min 6 months Revit experience for an employer (as opposed to self-taught)
- Some design training or education HND/ degree (Architecture or architectural technology
- Using Revit for visualisations
- Competent to use Revit and CAD for all stages of design from concept through to construction
- Experience of using Revit for Scheduling
- Experience of using Revit Families; creation and editing
- Construction site experience e.g. building apprentice
What’s in it for you?
- 20 days holiday rising with service
- Flexible 37.5-hour week. Latest start time 10 am Monday to Friday
- Work from home (min 1 day in the office weekly)
- New position to put your own stamp on
- Working for a business that want to have a positive impact on the environment through sustainable design.
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.