1277 - Sales Administrator
£23,000 to £26,000 per annum
Are you passionate about good customer support? Are you looking for a varied role, where you can work independently and as part of a team? This is an opportunity to join an established and growing company in the events industry with head offices in Hove. They will give you all the tools and resources you need to thrive, including flexible working and mental health support.
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Administrator you will be:
- Provide proactive support to the sales team
- Support all aspects of the sales process
- Processing contracts
- Responding to enquiries
- Creating sales and sponsorship reports
- Creating presentations for the Sales team
- Maintaining budgets
What are we looking for in a Sales Administrator?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to hit deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Forthcoming with ideas and suggestions to support business developments.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Willing to use own initiative
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working policy including remote work
- Travel opportunities for work events
- Generous pension scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- Mental Health Matters policy
- A culture promoting health
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Commitment to the Brighton living wage
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.