1226 - Sales Administrator
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Are you an experienced administrator looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for a company who will value you and look after you long term? This is an excellent time to join as they are modernising processes, growing and developing new products.
What will you be doing as a Sales Administrator?
- Answer and process customer enquiries on the telephone and email
- Input orders as required
- Process and follow up on quotations
- Offer general office support to the department
- Liaise with other departments as necessary
- Assist in other areas
What are we looking for in a Sales Administrator?
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Excellent planning and coordinating skills
- The ability to communicate well with customers, internal staff and other members of the team
- The ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of company systems and policies
- Flexibility where appropriate
- To be MS Office literate
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Profit-related bonus
- Parking onsite
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.