Sales Support Administrator in East Grinstead, West Sussex
£20,000 per annum
Are you an organised administrator looking to grow into a Sales support position?
As a Sales Support Administrator you will have the opportunity to work as part of a growing business and alongside a team member who has developed and grown with the business.
This would really suit an apprentice or graduate looking for their next step or an administrator who is looking to develop.
What will you be doing as a Sales Support Administrator?
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Send diary invites and diary management in outlook
- Documenting expenses and sending to accounts
- Sales support, preparing purchase orders, invoices and quotations
- Keeping on top of delivery ETAs
- Ordering office supplies
- Communicating with suppliers regarding documentation
- Liaising with customers and suppliers regarding paperwork and logistics
- Administration of collection process & paperwork
- Updating job tracking systems and spreadsheets in excel
- Providing support to other key members of the business as required
- Any other administrative duties/projects required to meet business demand
- Maintaining a tidy presentation of the office
- Organise travel arrangements when required
- Project and market research when required
Who are we looking for? A Sales Support Administrator with:
- A warm, engaging and professional telephone manner
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow
- Intermediate to advanced level Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and plan time effectively to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Energy, determination and enthusiasm
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- You must have your own transport due to location
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- In house training
- Great team nights out
- Free parking
How do you get in touch? If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
Go Gecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancyAPPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.