1291 - Sales Support Executive
Sales Support Executive
Sales Support Executive – Worthing
Are you available immediately for the next 3 months? Are you able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure? This is a great step into a commercial role, where you will be taking care of new customers coming into the business at every stage before going live. You will be joining a growing multinational company with the potential to stay for longer.
What will you be doing as a Sales Support Executive?
As a Sales Support Executive, you will be:
- Validating verbal and paper contracts via the company system
- Replying to emails
- Adapting to change as the industry is fast-moving with changes occurring daily
- Investigating any possible sign-up issues and overcoming these
What are we looking for in a Sales Support Executive?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to collaborate and work in a team, as well as independently
- Good communication skills, accuracy on spelling and grammar
- Experience in an office environment
- Knowledge on the energy sector
What’s in it for you?
- Training and the opportunity to stay on permanently with the business
- Easy to access via public transport
- Excellent work environment
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.