1195 - Sales Support Executive
Sales Support Executive
£22,000 to £25,000 per annum
Sales Support Executive. Are you an excellent relationship and rapport builder as well as a great listener and are highly empathetic? Do you have sales ability in terms of questioning, negotiating, influencing and closing deals? Do you have the ability to present written information in an interesting and influential manner? Join a growing SME – a leading bespoke textile manufacturer for the Military and Aerospace Industries. Grow alongside the company and help the team succeed.
What will you be doing as a Sales Support Executive?
- Execute the Sales Process in a timely and professional manner
- Manage client expectations
- Keep the system updates with all clients, sales and inquiries
- Proactively manage and grow existing key customer accounts
- Achieving KPIs (quote to sale conversion rate; quote delivery and quote follow up times; key account revenue growth)
- Process all sales orders accurately
- 3years + of account management or sales support experience in a B2B role
- Experience in selling to and building relationships with procurement managers, engineers, operational managers or contract managers
- Great phone manner and has experience connecting, selling and account managing on the phone and/or video
- Experience following a structured sales process and compiling quotations and or proposals (tenders preferable but not essential)
- Proven experience in developing existing customer revenue potential
- Ability to manage customer accounts
- Excellent relationship builder
- Ability to influence, close and negotiate effectively
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Very confident with technology and with a great work ethic
- Passionate about creating good work
- Growth mindset and desire to learn and develop
- Attitude of ownership
- Customer first mindset
What is in it for you?
- Progression opportunities within the business due to growth strategy
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Skills development opportunities
- Onsite Parking
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short, if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!