Sales Team Leader in Brighton
up to £28,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new position as a Sales Team Leader? Do you have a positive attitude and the drive to achieve?
Are you motivational with boundless enthusiasm and a passion for success? Would you like to be involved in a dynamic business that provides gold star service to their clients? You will be supporting the Sales Manager and leading your team to hit personal and group targets.
What will you be doing as a Sales Team Leader?
- Motivate your team and help them achieve targets
- Provide ongoing coaching and support
- Manage team performance, identify training needs and development areas
- Support Sales Manager and help drive successful campaigns
Who we are looking for? Someone with ……
- Great communication skills at all levels both with colleagues and customers
- The ability to lead, motivate and support a sales team
- Previous supervisory experience
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- A positive and resilient attitude
- Drive and determination to succeed
- An enthusiastic and motivational character
What’s in it for you?
- 5 hours a week
- Contributory pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great team
- Full training and support
- Relaxed dress down work environment
- Easily accessible by public transport
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy and are working in partnership with.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.