Job Code 1044
SEO Business Analyst in Brighton
up to £27,000 per annum
Are you mad about data? Do you have some experience in SEO and or analytics? Do you want to work for a company with an enviable global client base?
This is a new role to work as an SEO Business Analyst with the customer insight team of a dynamic SEO product company based in Brighton. You will understand SEO and be good at analysing and reporting data.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting using various tools including excel,
- Analysis and forecasting
- SEO improvements
- Dealing with day to day customer queries
- Customer support
Who are we looking for?
You will have some experience of working with SEO or analytics and love data. You will be familiar with some SEO tools like Google analytics. A degree in a science, IT or other technical subject is highly desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- Hours 9am to 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Holiday 20 days + 1 day for every year worked up to 25 days
- Contributory pension
- Training and support from the team
- Social environment – opportunities to get to know your colleagues from playing volley ball to team nights out
- Central Brighton location
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →