Social Media Assistant in Worthing, West Sussex
Salary up to £20,000 per annum
Are you passionate about Social Media with a passion for driving products and an understanding of how to engage with consumers online? Do you have a desire to be involved in a dynamic business that is experiencing a period of growth?
You will be assisting the marketing manager with everything Social Media for the company. This is a new position and there is potential for development and being an integral part of the business. This position would suit a Social Media or Marketing apprentice or graduate.
What will you be doing as a Social Media Assistant?
- Managing Social Media, including blogs, Linked In, Twitter and Instagram
- Ability to help formulate digital, online and offline campaigns to attract the right consumers
- Brand ambassador
- Updating and managing website
- Identifying other digital channels
- Assisting the Marketing Manager
- Keeping up with trends, the market and competitor information
- Writing engaging content
- Attending events as and when required
Who we are looking for? Someone with ……
- Some marketing experience
- Passion for products and the consumer journey
- Drive and determination
- Experience of building online marketing including Social Media and digital content
- Commercially aware
- Ability to help research and find out information about consumers
- And where and how they should be marketing to them
- A desire to grow with an exciting, innovative company
What’s in it for you?
- Hours of work 37.5 hours a week
- 20 days holiday
- Product samples – they are amazing!
- Onsite Parking
- Training and development
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.