1186 - Software Application Developer
Software Application Developer
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum
What will you be doing as Software Developer?
- Find and resolve bugs to assist our support team.
- Technical full stack developing
- Scope, design and manage solutions.
- Work on internal tooling to help improve efficiency and the reliability of the software.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites to install new functionality or to gather requirements.
- Give demonstrations of software to prospective customers.
What are we looking for?
- C#, Microsoft .NET Framework
- ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms and Web API
- SQL Server (including T-SQL)
- Good knowledge of software design principles
- Some exposure to user interface design and usability concerns
- Self-motivated and keen to contribute new ideas.
- Disciplined yet creative approach to problem-solving, with good attention to detail.
- Determination, flexibility, and tenacity.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Detail driven and able to integrate information intelligently.
- Capable of problem solving and thinking on your feet.
- Ability to multitask and plan time effectively to meet deadlines.
What is in it for you?
- 20 days holiday increasing with service.
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Training and development
- Flexible working – work from home
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.