Supplier Relationship Executive in Brighton
£23,000 plus £10,000+ bonus
Are you a natural relationship builder used to dealing with people at all levels? Do you want to work for a company where you are at the heart of everything they do?
Are you target driven and motivated by your own personal achievement? Do you have the ability to be calm under pressure and work as part of a team? This is a growing SME with an ethical, caring and honest approach to their business and their people with lots of opportunity.
What will you be doing as a Supplier Relationship Executive?
- Determination to engage with new and existing suppliers, finding common ground and understanding to persuade them to sell you their product
- Communicating the businesses USP’s to suppliers effectively, ensuring loyalty and consistent supply
- Firm pricing negotiation
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure bought product is sold on effectively and the right suppliers are primed for their Clients
- Focus on hitting purchase and price targets and enabling the sales team to have the right product to sell on.
- Forward planning to ensure targets are met individually and as a team
- Utilising your relationships with suppliers to build industry knowledge to enhance the business and influence internal decisions
What we are looking for in a Supplier Relationship Executive?
- Determination and drive to work to targets
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Capable of problem solving and thinking on your feet
- Unflappable nature – nothing phases you!
- Ability to multitask and plan time effectively to meet deadlines Previous experience in a targeted environment
- You will have previous experience of working within a fast paced and challenging industry
- Knowledge of the waste compliance industry
- Knowledge of environmental regulations
- Experience of working in the waste compliance industry
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service
- Ability to earn up to 5 extra holiday days through team and individual challenges
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Lunchtime fitness sessions
- Generous and achievable uncapped OTE
- Paid lunch breaks
- Office dogs
- Training and development
- Off- site team building days
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short, if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.