1244 - Talent Coordinator
£30,000 - £32,000
Talent Coordinator – 6 month contract
Are you an experienced recruitment professional looking for your next challenge? Do you have experience scoping job briefs, and selecting the right talent while optimising processes? Join a growing, collaborative and inclusive company. You will be supported, and your efforts will make a difference. We would love to speak to agency or in house recruiters who are available immediately or about to finish a contract.
What will you be doing as a Talent Coordinator?
- As a Talent Coordinator you will be evaluating the current process
- Supporting Managers with scoping job briefs
- Addressing the challenges that the business is currently facing in recruitment
- Proactively looking at different methods of marketing and hunting for local candidates
- Book and attend local job fairs
- First point of call for initial telephone or virtual interviews
- Support managers in interviewing and controlling the candidate process to ensure a quick turnaround
- Ensuring candidates are well looked after and have a good experience
- Research competitors, what they are doing from a recruitment perspective, and learn and implement this into the strategy
- Build the LinkedIn network to reach relevant talent
What are we looking for in a Talent Coordinator?
- Excellent knowledge of recruitment and best practice (in-house or agency)
- Experience of working closely with Managers and Leaders to drive results
- Experience of proactively sourcing passive candidates
- Familiarity of interviewing and managing this process
- Good knowledge and understanding of resources within the local market
- Ability to influence others, including at a senior level
- Strong relationship building/candidate management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid/Flexible working
- 25 days holiday pro rata
- Casual dress code
- Discounts on holidays
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky so If this is the job for you make sure you contact us
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancyAPPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.