Team Leader in Worthing
salary up to £30,000 per annum
Do you have supervisory experience as a Team Leader? Are you comfortable with numbers and have great communication skills? Would you like to work for a busy, growing and friendly business that provides a first class service to their clients?
You will be managing a successful team and supporting the Operations Manager to meet client accounting objectives.
What will you be doing as a Team Leader?
- Supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day activities
- Manage workload across the team
- Carry out quality checking with regards to the work by the team which involves processing tenant rents, paying landlords/balancing client accounts utilising various software
- Ensuring compliance and accuracy
- Providing a point of escalation
Who we are looking for? Someone with ……
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate a team of people
- Great communication skills at all levels both with colleagues and customers especially with conflict resolution
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- An ability to learn various software
- Proven knowledge of financial controls and best practice
- Great team player skills and a willingness to get stuck in
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- 37.5 hours a week
- Contributory pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great team
- Full training and support
- Easily accessible by public transport
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.