1171 - Technical Rail Trainee
Technical Rail Trainee
£25,000 to £27,000 per annum +uncapped annual company profit share scheme
Technical Rail Trainee
Are you looking for a position where you can learn and develop ? This is a new trainee position for a company who manufacture Geotechnical products, with applications across multiple sectors. You will be assisting and learning from one of the Directors with the view to progressing into a management position. Fantastic opportunity to develop project management and client relationship management skills.
What will you be doing as a Technical Rail Trainee?
- Learn to produce and deliver quotations and tendering submissions, sales forecasts and projections
- Assist the Director with Rail Sector development
- Learn to Project Manage
- Maintaining existing customer relationships and developing new leads, opportunities and increasing client/customer base.
- Proactively developing and identifying business opportunities to advance the company’s brands
- Learn to organize and deliver technical presentations within the rail industry
- Attend ongoing projects and deliver aftersales care.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department on projects and opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
- Highly motivated with strong technical ability
- Physically fit/able to meet physical demands of the role.
- Organized, proactive, focused and goal-oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Effective at managing own time.
- Good level of communication and capable of working under pressure.
- Ability to learn to specify products to projects and engineers.
- Flexible to changing deadlines/quick turnarounds.
- Able to collaborate with resources to achieve business objectives.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
- Some exposure to the Rail Industry is desirable but not essential.
- Own transport is essential due to the location of this company.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday
- Annual company team profit share scheme
- Flexible working
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.