Technical Support Engineer in lewes
up to £45,000
Are you qualified in an engineering discipline? Do you love giving customer’s support with their product queries? Are you looking for a hands-on Technical Support Engineer role where your knowledge is valued and nurtured? This is a role created due to expansion in a business that is growing every year. You will be part of a team that enjoys travel nationally and internationally, flexible working within core hours and a no-blame culture.
What will you be doing as a Technical Support Engineer?
- First-line phone support
- On-site evaluations
- Help resolve customer issues
- Installations or retrofits of equipment at customer sites globally where required
- Work with third part integration companies
- Technical tuition on products to customers
- Update documentation
- To build good customer relationships
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in electronics or an equivalent discipline and or qualified by experience
- Understand basic electronics and have the aptitude to learn product information.
- Ability to build effective internal and external relationships.
- Able to read circuit diagrams
- Ability to speak another language is highly desirable, but more important is your technical ability.
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python and Lua
- Knowledge of Linux.
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Free parking
- National and International travel
- Time back in lieu
- Flexibility within core hours
- Hours of work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →