£18,000 per annum plus uncapped commission
Are you a fed up of being micro-managed and asked to do things that don’t make any commercial sense? Do you crave the freedom of managing your own hours and earning what you are worth? As Territory Manager you will be selling specialty products door to door.
You will be managing your own territory based in Sussex and your own time. This company has already built an enviable reputation and loyal customer base and are now looking for a standout Territory Manager to join their team and extend their service to new customers. Great attitude is more important that experience.
What you will be doing as Territory Manager?
- Managing a specified territory effectively
- Door to door Introducing customers to specialty food products from a van
- Converting new customers to those products
- Upsell products
- Updating this information
- Visit the supplier in Burgess Hill first thing every day to replenish stock
- Manage your own time
- Hit weekly targets
Who are we looking for? Someone with ….
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent verbal communicator
- A base within reasonable commuting distance from Burgess Hill
- Great organisation skills
- Able to think on your feet – good at problem solving
- Great sense of humor
- Experience in face to face sales is desirable but not essential
- Passionately persistent
- Target driven
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to earn realistic commission
- On the job training
- Flexibility to manage your own time – We would love to hear from you if you are looking for part time hours too.
- 20 days holiday
- Career progression
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.