Job Code 1096
Test & Product Compliance Contractor in Lewes
up to £400 per day
Are you a Test & Product Compliance Contractor, Manager or Team leader looking to join a global business entering an exciting period of change? You might be a Test & Product Compliance Manager already working in a testing role.
This is a lead position and will also involve some hands-on work across Software and Hardware testing.
What will you be doing as a Test and Product Compliance Contractor?
- Leading, mentoring and managing a team of Software and Hardware engineers
- Short, mid and long-term planning
- Recruitment of new staff
- Reporting both internal and external
- Reviewing and improving processes
- Overseeing all Software, Hardware and systems testing
- Plan and coordinate approval and certification testing ie: BS, EN and CE standards
Who are we looking for?
- Management or team lead experience
- Software and or Hardware test back ground ideally both
- The ability to run multiple projects across differing timelines
- Desire to mentor and guide a team
- Used to working to IS09001 standards
- Excellent communication skills
- ISTQB/ISEB qualification is highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Free parking
- Flexibility within core hours
- Hours of work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
- Possible permanent opportunity
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →