Testers in Burgess Hill, St Leonards & Hastings
£10 per hour
Are you looking for a temporary contract based in either Burgess Hill, St Leonards or Hastings? Due to COVID 19 these schools are looking to set up centres for testing their staff and pupils. This is a temporary position for testers that will be initially for around 4 months, possibly longer.
What will you be doing as Testers?
- Supervising students and staff self-swab testing
- Ensuring all tests are recorded accurately
- Working as a team to make sure the system works smoothly
- Ensure reporting is done correctly
- Excellent communication across departments
Who are we looking for?
- You will be good with people
- A background of working with young people is highly desirable but not essential
- Ability to maintain accurate information
- Flexible and able to problem solve
- Highly desirable is a current or recent DBS check
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible part time or full time up to 37.5 hours a week
- Be involved in a brand new government initiative
- 20 days holiday Pro Rata
- Free parking
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.