1185 - UI Designer
£150 to £250 per day
Are you a UI designer who is passionate about developing their craft? Are you well-versed in the Adobe Creative Suite? Do you have an understanding of interface design? Are you confident to engage and communicate remotely? Join this growing SME and develop your skills as a UI designer.
What will you be doing as a UI Designer?
- Work on a variety of projects at different stages
- Providing support and flexibility to the team
- Working in an embedded and agile fashion
- Deepening your knowledge as a designer
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of agency or industry experience
- Experience of working in inter-disciplinary teams in a fast-moving agency environment
- A refined portfolio reflecting your understanding of modern front-end development methods
- A solid grasp of UX principles and a consistently strong visual approach
- Ability to research and craft visual direction
- Highly proficient with Adobe XD
- Experience in leveraging atomic design principles and design systems
- Well-versed across the Adobe Creative Suite of apps
- Ability to articulate ideas, and interchange constructive feedback both internally, and externally with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a down to earth touch
- Highly motivated team player with an eye for detail and quality
- Innovative and excited about producing excellence
What is in it for you?
- Flexible Monday to Friday
- WFH opportunity
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.