£55,000 per annum.
Are you a Project Manager looking for a new role? Have you managed projects within a digital agency environment? Do you understand and work with Agile methodologies? This is a growing people driven business looking for an experienced Project Manager to cover maternity leave.
What will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Drive and deliver high profile projects
- Handle tight deadlines
- Work collaboratively with clients to achieve results
- Manage project budget
- Lead the team
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Weekly project reporting
- Manage and plan resource
- Work with internal teams to ensure exceptional project delivery
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Have an open and honest communication style
- Experience within a digital agency environment
- Hands on experience of project planning and Agile techniques
- Prince 2 is highly desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to manage demanding projects to tight deadlines
- Experience of budget control
What’s in it for you?
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Team lunches
- Free fruit and cereal
- Potential long-term opportunities
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.gogecko.org.uk/application-form/ →