GoGecko is committed to protecting your privacy in all our dealings with you, whether through our website’s on-line services or through direct contact with our team. When using our website, we want you to have a safe and secure experience. We will endeavour to ensure that the information you submit remains private and is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
We gather statistical information collectively about all visitors to this website regarding page and service usage. We only use such data in aggregate form. This information helps us to improve the services we offer our visitors.
So that we can provide a tailored service, upon registration for Online Services we will ask you to submit information such as your name, e-mail address, contact telephone numbers etc. You can withhold requested information, although this may limit the services we can provide you.
Submitting your CV and personal details
The information that you give us, including your CV and e-mail address, is termed “personal data” under the General Data Protection Regulation of 25th May 2018. We must therefore follow the principles set out in that Act when we process your personal data. All the personal data that we obtain from you is held on our central in-house database. GoGecko is a “data controller” for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation May 25th 2018.
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our team for positions as they come up. Your CV is stored in a secure area on our website before being transferred to a GDPR compliant and secure cloud based CRM system called eBoss.
If you prefer to email our team directly please use firstname.lastname@example.org Your CV will be e-mailed directly to our team who will process your application and with your consent enter your details onto eBoss. The team at GoGecko can only access this database via secure logins.
The information we collect and how we use it
When you have given us your consent, your personal details, including your name, e-mail address and CV, are held and used by us for the following purposes:
- Accurately assessing your requirements and matching them to vacancies
- Assisting you to find a new position
- To contact you via email, SMS or phone, about vacancies that we believe you may be interested in
- Internal record-keeping
- To keep you informed about our services
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- For compiling salary and other market surveys
- We use trusted third parties as consultants and to help us in our business practice. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as GoGecko Limited.
- Maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website as a client or candidate.
- We may also release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so by law.
- Your CV will be sent to prospective employers but only where you give your consent.
Requesting the data we hold
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of your information that we hold. If you would like to make a request for information, please contact us at email@example.com or in writing to Helen Vane, GoGecko Ltd, Wiston House, 1 Wiston Avenue, Worthing BN14 7QL. You also have the right to ask GoGecko to stop using your information at any time. In this instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that clicking on to links on our website may result in you transferring to another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of GoGecko. Visitors should review the other websites’ privacy policies, as we have no control over what happens to information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.