Account ExecutiveRef 1390
GoGecko are working in partnership with Trafalgar Marquees to find an Account Executive to join their team.
Trafalgar Marquees are an award-winning, B Corp, full-service marquee and event management company. Their customers have changed overtime, particularly since the Covid Pandemic. They have also grown to include a lot of long-term hires alongside the events side of the business.
They are looking for an Account Executive with excellent communications skills and a proactive approach. You will play a key role in their operations team, supporting the manager. You will be liaising with new and existing customers, ensuring exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Progression and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to paid for wellbeing and counselling.
- Westfield health plan
- Hybrid working 2 days in the office 3 from home.
- Travel opportunities across the South East
- Barbeques and regular staff events
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and team
- Processing new enquiries efficiently within agreed time frames
- Working with marketing to educate and inform clients.
- Researching and building information about new prospects and how to market services to them.
- Looking after the customer base and ensuring all prospects and customers are treated with exceptional customer service.
- Keeping HubSpot up to date
- Helping to build and present tenders and presentations.
- Reporting and analytics on jobs
- Great communication (both internally and externally)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of MS Office 365
- Willingness to muck in when needed.
- Good problem-solver
- Calm under pressure with a flexible approach to work
- Full UK driver’s license and your own transport as they are in a rural location.