to CEORef 1386
GoGecko is working in Partnership with Clarity Environmental to find an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join the team.
A bit about Clarity
Clarity is an award-winning UK environmental compliance business providing recycling, recovery, and trading solutions to a range of large well-known brands. They are a Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic fast track 100, have been named in the Inspire Britain report and were recognised as one of the Top 32 sustainable businesses to look out for.
Clarity is enormously proud of what they have achieved, and they couldn’t have done it without their people. Their team is their most important asset and none of the good stuff they achieve would be possible without them. Clarity’s company values are not just a list on a website, they are woven through everything the team do together, to create excellence in their industry as well as gold standard dedication to the wellbeing of their people.
Clarity is looking for an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant who has excellent communication and relationship management skills with the ability to get involved in a number of exciting projects, and who is looking for a people led business to assist the CEO to grow and develop.
- Dedicated coaching & development
- Career progression opportunities – a path to leadership
- Monthly wellness campaigns
- Avenues for extra time off work through completing business challenges
- Volunteering opportunities representing Clarity Cares – the charitable arm of the business
- Personal Trainer led HIIT, boxercise and yoga classes 3 x week in the gardens of the office
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office, 2 from home
- Monthly Clarity social club activities – think karaoke, comedy, GloBalls, etc.
- Christmas team parties
- Annual Summer party & awards ceremony
- Plus, all the standard corporate stuff such as contributory pension, health insurance, etc.
- Supporting primarily the CEO with some support for 3 other senior leaders
- Ability to be astute across multiple tasks
- Negotiating and managing contracts and suppliers
- Checking and monitoring legal documents
- Working and communicating across the business on behalf of the CEO
- Research complex information for ongoing projects
- Keeping abreast of a fast-moving market and industry
- Reporting challenges, risks and opportunities
- Attending meetings, conferences and networking, assisting the CEO in representing the business and brand professionally
- Organising speaker opportunities for the CEO and other Directors
- Updating records and other documentation regularly and compliantly.
- You will be highly organised with proven experience as an Executive Assistant at C-Suite level
- An understanding of the commercial nature of business and how to build effective internal and external relationships
- Excellent professionalism and presentation
- Attention to detail and the ability to interrogate legal documents
- Confident and able to give internal stakeholders assurance
- Ability to manage multiple projects within agreed timeframes
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of business requirements and pace