GoGecko is working in Partnership with Flare Audio to find a Production Assistant to join their team.
This is the chance to be a Production Assistant as part of an exciting audio technology company based in Lancing on the South Coast. Flare Audio are a dynamic and progressive outfit who design and manufacture everything from earphones, earplugs and in-ear devices that change the way we hear. They’ve sold over 1.3 million pairs of in-ear devices and ship to over 180 countries with their HQ just 5 minutes from the railway station and the beach.
If you want to work as a Production Assistant in a friendly and happy team whose products are adopted and loved around the world (and if you enjoy cake on your birthday and the odd weekday quiz) then this is the job for you.
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free products
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible hours around core hours of work 9:30am – 4:30pm after 8-week training period.
- Assisting in the Production Team, following the direction of the Production Manager and Logistics Co-ordinator
- Identifying and promptly reporting any items with quality issues
- Assisting with recording stock levels
- Receiving and checking all in-bound deliveries
- Ensuring all stock is stored in the correct location and manner
- Complying with company Health & Safety guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- The ability to be flexible, multitask, and prepared to learn new skills
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- A natural problem solver with the ability to take the initiative
- Attention to detail
- An interest in Tech and Audio products
- It would be desirable to have some knowledge and interest in the music industry.