How do you find the right people for your business?
Finding the right people is a big deal and can make or break your business.
How do you make a decision after looking at a CV and spending 1 to 2 hours interviewing? How do you get it right? With the right process it does not have to be scary.
Things to consider before you start looking:
• Why do you need this person?
• What does the job role look like?
• How does the role fit into the business?
• What are the non-negotiables?
• Write a killer job spec considering ALL of the above
• Engage with the right marketing / method of finding the right person
• Use an expert
• Market research – to check you are pitching the role correctly
• What is in it for them – why should they work for you?
There is a misperception that there are hundreds of people looking for work currently, but the reality is that people have more than one option. They are reconsidering their options and looking for companies that provide more than just a job!
To find the right people, you have to stand out – and this starts before you look.