Account Executive in Brighton
£23,000 + bonus up to £5,000
Are you an Account Executive looking to work for a company where you are at the heart of everything they do? Do you have experience of managing and developing client accounts? Can you build excellent relationships and rapport in person and over the phone? Are you organised and enjoy working as part of a team?
This is a growing SME with an ethical, caring and honest approach to their business and their people with lots of opportunity.
What will you be doing as an Account Executive?
- Managing and developing client accounts
- Developing business through building excellent relationships
- Calling through existing clients
- Intelligent data gathering
- Targeted on upselling and clients retained and grown
- Learning the client management process
- Working as part of a small team
- Report to Head of Packaging on daily activity and progress against targets
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experienced account handler
- Some telephone sales experience
- Used to meeting and exceeding targets
- Degree or equivalent
- Thirst for knowledge
- Curiosity to understand the business
- Desire to build long term relationships
- An interest in the environment and sustainability
- Proficient in MS office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Teams
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday up to 25 days with service
- Hours of work 9 am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Paid lunch breaks
- Office dog
- Training and development
- Off- site team building days
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short, if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit www.gogecko.org.uk.