GoGecko is working in Partnership with Clarity Environmental to find a Business Development Manager to join the team.
A bit about Clarity
Clarity is an award-winning UK environmental compliance business providing recycling, recovery, and trading solutions to a range of large well-known brands. They are a Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic fast track 100, have been named in the Inspire Britain report and were recognised as one of the Top 32 sustainable businesses to look out for.
Clarity is enormously proud of what they have achieved, and they couldn’t have done it without their people. Their team is their most important asset and none of the good stuff they achieve would be possible without them. Clarity’s company values are not just a list on a website, they are woven through everything the team do together, to create excellence in their industry as well as gold standard dedication to the wellbeing of their people.
Clarity is looking for an experienced and proactive Business Development Manager who has excellent business development and relationship management skills with the ability to identify new opportunities and help grow the business. And who is looking for a people led business to grow and develop into a leadership role.
- Dedicated coaching & development
- Career progression opportunities – a path to leadership
- Monthly wellness campaigns
- Avenues for extra time off work through completing business challenges
- Volunteering opportunities representing Clarity Cares – the charitable arm of the business
- Personal Trainer led HIIT, boxercise and yoga classes 3 x week in the gardens of the office
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office, 2 from home
- Monthly Clarity social club activities – think karaoke, comedy, GloBalls, etc.
- Christmas team parties
- Annual Summer party & awards ceremony
- Plus, all the standard corporate stuff such as contributory pension, health insurance, etc.
- Business development
- Building and maintaining a pipeline through prospecting and lead generation
- Connecting with prospects and building relationships through multiple communication channels
- Looking for new opportunities and collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather information and develop proposals
- Analysing pricing and market trends to ensure pricing remains profitable and competitive
- Evaluating what prospects need to know to ensure they’re informed, and being able to leverage industry insights to identify potential pain points.
- Reporting and analysing data to ensure performance goals are met
- Updating records and other documentation regularly and compliantly
- You will be tenacious with proven experience in Business Development, using consultative selling methods
- An understanding of the sales process and how to build effective funnels is essential
- A natural closer with the ability to make commercial decisions
- Hot on your numbers and targets and how to achieve them
- You will be target driven with a consultative style and hunger to bring on new business whilst building rapport quickly