1283 - Administrator
Do you have great admin skills and excellent attention to detail? Are you able to meet deadlines? You will be joining a growing multinational company with fantastic employee benefits and a welcoming team with realistic opportunities to grow and develop into a potential permanent role.
What will you be doing?
As an Admin you will be:
- Sort, date and distribute post
- Ensure sufficient stocks of paper/envelopes are readily available
- Printing and mail merging
- Promptly and accurately complete all related administration activities
- Respond to incoming telephone calls, identifying and then meeting customer requirements
- Make outgoing calls to sense check details
- Update and increase knowledge of the company’s procedure and products
- Attending company briefings
What are we looking for in an Administrator?
- Able to follow processes
- Quick learner
- Accuracy on written communication, spelling, grammar
- Confident and able to objection handle
- Telephone Skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Dependable and good time keeping
- Good team player who wants to work in a warm and friendly team environment
- Works well under pressure
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office/3 days working from home after a training and onboarding period in the office based in central Worthing
- Monday to Friday – working office hours
- Training and the opportunity to stay on permanently with the business
- Easy to access via public transport
- Supportive work environment with a company who actively embrace diversity and inclusion
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job, then please apply here, or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. In short if this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.