1219 - PA
£30,000 per annum
GoGecko is working in Partnership with Clarity Environmental Ltd to find a super organised and driven PA, to assist their newly promoted Head of Compliance.
Clarity are a business in the sustainability sector enabling companies to comply with environmental legislation and grow back greener. They are a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company and have been recognised as one of the top 32 sustainable businesses to look out for in 2021.
Their environmental reporting directly influences greener packaging decisions and your role will support a transition to a greener economy.
What will you be doing as a PA?
- Working closely with The Head of Compliance
- Organising his schedule and managing his diary
- Reporting on Excel including using pivot tables
- Reporting and updating our ISO non-conformance and risk register
- Attending and minuting industry and government steering committees
- Managing internal requests for knowledge, prioritising and communicating to ensure effective Stakeholder relationships
- Spotting opportunities for timesaving, knowledge-sharing, and process improvement
- Supporting the Head of Compliance with implementing post-training actions
- Carrying out marketing activities for the Head of Compliance
- Interrogating reporting data to ensure accuracy
- Taking notes on critical calls
- Daily and weekly performance reporting
What are we looking for?
- You will love being organised and prioritising will be second nature
- You will have good Excel skills
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to manage up effectively
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work across teams as well as on own
- Proactive and fast learner, able to quickly interpret and understand technical information
- Desire to drive change and offer the best solutions to the business
- Passion for the environment and making a difference
- Previous experience as a PA to a ‘Head of’ or Director
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a newly promoted Head of Compliance, supporting him on his journey as the business grows. Your work will make a meaningful contribution to greater recycling of packaging so if you want to join a business that does good, we are a great fit.
We are an extremely friendly team situated in offices with a view of the downs and the sea. For 3 days a week we have lunchtime PT sessions with great trainers. We offer “freedom points” – a chance for you to earn extra time off work by doing good, for example, participating in a countryside clean-up initiative.
We offer 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, rising to 25 with service. We add to that paid sick leave and private health insurance.
It is predominantly an office-based role because of the evolving and fast-growing nature of the business – we find it works so much better to have our people around one another. Our normal office hours are 9am to 5pm.
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.